Airlines must explore all avenues to increase their onboard revenues in these difficult trading conditions. A high-quality onboard promotional video is one of the best ways to generate advertising income for products and services.
These are 10 benefits for airlines that high-quality in-flight promotional videos and advertising are able to provide.
1. Many of the services and products being offered to passengers are appealing to their interests, which can make their flight more enjoyable.
2. Airlines can make a lot more money by selling duty-free goods. These products can be promoted in videos with high production values and attractive video content.
3. Promo in-flight videos can be a great way for people to find out that you offer online bookings. There may be passengers who have booked via other methods, but they might be interested in learning about your online booking service. This will make them more likely to return to your website when they have another flight need.
4. Promo videos in-flight are a great way to promote other destinations your airline fly to. This is particularly useful for return flights, when passengers are often thinking about future vacation destinations.
5. Snacks and beverages are another source of revenue. These products will be listed in the magazine, but it is a great way of increasing sales.
6. Promo videos in flight can be a great way for passengers to see the entertainment packages they can enjoy such as movies, TV series, and audio channels.
7. You can offer headsets for hire or sale, or you can use your promotional video as a way to get your message across.
8. For hire, more and more airlines are offering portable IFE devices for passengers. These entertainment systems can be promoted via video to increase awareness and sales.
9. Your promotional video is a reflection on your company and brand. It is important to make an investment and use an experienced IFE supplier.
10. Promo videos are often very short and can be used to fill in between TV shows or in-flight movies. A promotional video can help keep passengers entertained if a movie ends just before the on-board crew are about to start serving food.